BAPTISTA & CIE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Chaussée de Nivelles 52
1461 HAUT-ITTRE (ITTRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rediscover the thousand and one flavours of quality chocolate in the Baptista chocolate factory. Founded in 1984, the Baptista company automated its production in 1993 thus allowing a manufacturing of four tons of chocolate a day. The company puts a great deal of attention and care in ensuring the quality and freshness of its products. The chocolate factory is famous for its 70g bars of chocolate known as "pralines en bâton" (praline sticks).
For groups only.
Guided tours on request only.
Tourist information on the town ITTRE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium