SWAMPS OF HARCHIES-HENSIES-POMMEROEUL
Chemin des Préaux 5
7321 HARCHIES (BERNISSART)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Regional Centre for Initiation to the Environment of Harchies invites you to come and have a nice time at one of the most prestigious natural sites of Wallonia: the swamps of Harchies-Hensies-Pommeroeul. Specialised in conceiving animations, our team proposes various activities and trainings to help you understand what links us to the environment and to help you to act in your everyday life.
Regular guided visits for everyone every first Saturday of the month at 9 am and every third Saturday of the month at 1.30 pm. No reservation. Duration of the visit: about 3 hours. Meeting point: Pommeroeul church (leaning church tower).
Please contact us, to get our rates.
Tourist information on the town BERNISSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche