WATER AND FOUNTAIN MUSEUM
Avenue Herbert Hoover 63
1332 GENVAL (RIXENSART)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Come and discover or rediscover the charms of our fountains of yesteryear in the Water and Fountain Museum. Discover among the collections the history of water distribution and that of fountains. Be aware of the importance of water in our everyday life.
Groups on request.
Guided tours by appointment on weekdays (call +32 (0)2/654 19 23 or +32 (0)67/64 73 86) in FR, NL, EN (groups min. 20 pers.).
Duration of the visit: individual: +/- 1 h - group: +/- 1h30.
Access for disabled people (grand hall).
Educational activities on request for schools, birthdays, school holidays.
By train: Genval station (line Brussels - Ottignies) / by car: from Brussels or from Namur: E411, exit 4 Rosières, direction "Lac de Genval".
Tourist information on the town RIXENSART
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels