BOULONNERIE OF FRANERIE
Chemin Privé 1
5150 FRANIERE (FLOREFFE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Guide possible on request (based on the preservation of the industrial heritage, explanation of how the machine work...).
Combination possible with the Mill-brewery, the Floreffe caves, visits by the association Flores from Floreffe and the site of its former abbey (buildings from the 13th and 18th centuries, abbey church, baroque stables, structures), as well as guided visits of the abbey and guided walks across town.
- website : http://www.eclairagesouterrain.be
Tourist information on the town FLOREFFE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Caves of Han - PrehistoHan
- Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- The Annevoie Gardens
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant