Rue de Lognoul 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
In this unique museum, visitors can discover among others a room on Belgian toys and religious games. It has an interactive aspect thanks to the objects you can handle, such as an unusual moneybox, a carousel or meccano). Here you can find over 1,000 toys from the end of the 19th century to the 1950's as well as a small games room.
Open from Monday and Friday by appointment and only for groups.
Guided visits all year round on request.
Closed on 1/1, last 2 weeks in January, 25/12.
Supplement guided visit € 15,-/group of 20 persons (except children's group).
Duration of the visit: 1h.
Other telephone number for info: +32 (0)86/40 99 60.
Toy lending service.
Lending of educational suitcases for schools.
Tourist information on the town FERRIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum