The Integrated Police Museum in Brussels
Avenue de la Force Aérienne 33
1040 Brussels (ETTERBEEK)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A museum and a research centre, housed in the Federal Police barracks in Brussels.
Discover the history of the different Belgian Police units since the end of the French Revolution.
The museum showcases a large collection of uniforms, decorations, weapons, equipment and photographs.
The research centre has heaps of information on the history of the units, the lives of the military police and the way the different police services functioned through the years.
Some useful information
The museum can be visited on appointment only. Monday to Friday, from 9am to 12 noon and from 1pm to 4:30pm.
The visit is completely free of charge.
Guided tours for groups, on appointment. Minimum 15 people and maximum 25 people.
Fun-routes for groups of children aged 8 to 12 years.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices