Rue du Geer 14
4690 EBEN-EMAEL (BASSENGE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Farms and outbuildings (18th c.) renovated in the 19th c.
Interior dating back to the 18th and 19th c., barn, bread oven, smithy, well, cellar, local agricultural equipment.
Museum of the straw hat industry (local).
Little grocery (around 1930) + kitchen, bedroom and cigar making workshop.
Primary school class from the 1930-1940s.
A modest house "anno 1801" entirely fitted out: furniture and accessories.
Open by appointment.
Guided tours for groups up to 15 people on request (tel: 04/286 27 90 between 16h and 19h).
Documentation centre for researchers and students only (archaeology and local history).
Accessible to the disabled (ground floor only).
Duration of the visit: 1 to 2h.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 286 27 90
Tourist information on the town BASSENGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Modave Castle