Quai du Batelage 21
- MAPS: Google Maps
The educational farm of Maximilian Park, in the heart of Brussels, is a little urban miracle.
On the menu for your visit: a vegetable patch, an orchard, a pond and, of course, animals.
The Maximilian Park's farm is also a centre for teaching youngsters about the environment, sustainable development, with its rain water tanks, constructed wetland for used water, compost heap, solar water heater, solar panels... everything you need for nature and the city to live together sustainably.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum