SOLVAY LIBRARY 1902-2002
Rue Belliard 137
- MAPS: Google Maps
Hundred-year-old building, style art nouveau, recently renovated by F. Metzger. Wonderful library with mahogany panelling, one of the most impressive examples of architectural eclectism in Belgium.
Closed for the public (please don't ring at the door). Only the exterior can be visited.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre