Skatepark of the Ursulines square
Square des Ursulines
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Ursulines square is not a conventional playground, but a fantastic multi-purpose space adapted to skateboards for teenagers and younger adults.
It has ramps, trampolines, bowls and bars, as well as a number of benches to use for roller-blading, skating or BMX.
This information is offered to you in collaboration with Brussels Environment - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Museum of Natural Science
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!