Palace of the Nation: Federal Parliament, Chamber of Representatives and the Senate
Rue de Louvain 13
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Palace of the Nation is the seat of the Belgain Federal Parliament and is located on Rue de la Loi, opposite the Parc de Bruxelles.
It was built in 1779, according to the plans of French architect Barnabé Guimard for the Sovereign Council of Brabant. it has been home to the headquarters of the Chamber of Representatives and the Senate since 1831.
The visit crosses the most remarkable rooms of the building and allows to better perceive the parliament's mission and activities.
Do you wish to go on a guided visit?
For more information go to (French and Dutch) Visit the Chamber.
The entrance for visitors is on rue de Louvain 13 in 1000 Bruxelles (rear side of the Palace).
Public and International Relations Service
Tel.: +32 (0)2 549 81 36 - Fax: +32 (0)2 549 83 02
Free guided tours by reservation
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in miniature in Brussels