PALACE OF THE ACADEMIES
Rue Ducale 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
This former residence of the Prince of Orange was built in 1823. It currently houses the three French academies of the country: the Royal Academy of Sciences, Letters and Fine Arts, aka the Thérésienne, the Royal Academy of Medicine and the Royal Academy of French Language and Literature.
For groups only, on written request.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium