Museum of the Orthodox Church in Belgium
Avenue de Stalingrad 36
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum, located near Brussels orthodox cathedral, is aimed at introducing the public to a religion practised by over 20,000 people in Brussels.
You can discover a beautiful collection of icons, liturgical objects, sacerdotal clothing, as well as objects from the Greek orthodox church of Antwerp, which was the first one built in Belgium in 1900.
This museum is located at the corner of the Avenue de Stalingrad (n° 36) and the Rue Roger Van der Weyden (n° 24).
For more information, please call: +32 (0)2 502 52 77 - +32 (0)2 736 42 86 - +32 (0)2 36 52 78.
Guided visits can be booked by calling: +32 (0)2 736 52 78 or +32 (0)2 736 42 86.
Braille reading is possible.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels