MUSEUM OF POP PLASTICS FROM 1960 TO NOWADAYS - PLASTICARIUM
Rue de Locquenghien 35
- MAPS: Google Maps
Like some vast Utopian house, this collection of works of art, furniture, televisions and electrical goods - made by top contemporary designers in an age when brightly coloured, often orange, plastics were de rigour - conjures up the feel of the sixties and pop culture, with its emphasis on the cult of the object in consumer society and optical art.
For groups of 10 to 20 people only: guided tours.
Underground: Ste-Catherine / Streetcar: 18.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 344 98 21
- fax : +32 (0) 2 344 98 21
Visit our partners' webpages
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Magritte Museum
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo