Visit : Monument
LE RENARD (THE FOX) - N° 7 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Rebuilt by haberdashers in 1699, the various bas-reliefs between the ground floor and the mezzanine level represent the profession of haberdasher. The house is topped by a statue of Saint Nicolas, the patron saint of haberdashers.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Museum of Natural Science
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- BELvue MUSEUM