LA MAISON DES DUCS DE BRABANT (RESIDENCE OF THE DUKES OF BRABANT) - N° 13-19 OF THE GRAND'PLACE
- MAPS: Google Maps
The facade here hides a set of six houses (6 front doors). In fact, for the house to be named simply after the Dukes of Brabant is a misnomer since an impressive array of busts of dukes actually decorates the facade. The houses were completed in 1698 and renovated in 1882.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in miniature in Brussels
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58