Jacques Brel editors in Bruxelles
Place de la Vieille Halle aux Blés 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Jacques Brel editions, dedicated to "Grand Jacques" are proud to take you through a tour of Brussels with the famous Belgian singer.
The exhibit J'aime les Belges, I love Belgians
Five intimate spaces to meet a more secret, more sensitive Jacques Brel, who will show you with coy humour, derision and excess his passion for "the flat country that is his".
The interviews to Jacques, his songs and testimonies will open to you the complex universe of his relationship with Belgium.
A touching visit lasting around 1 hour
I love the Brussels accent
Songs on the city. Jacques Brel takes you by hand for a walk lasting 2h40.
Practical informationThe Brel editions are closed on 25 December and the 15 first days of January. Last entrance at 5.30pm
- walk with audio guide, by reservation €8
- exhibit and walk €10
- exhibit with audio guide €5
- school groups by reservation €2
Download the brochure of the exhibit and walk by the Jacques Brel editions
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Cauchie House
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels