GRAND HOSPICE PACHECO
Rue du Canal 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 19th century on the site of the former infirmary of the Beguine convent. The austerity of this neoclassical complex corresponded perfectly with its use : daily life there was hardly any more joyful.
Closed for the public (please don't ring at the door). Can only be visited on the outside.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Delacre Boutique
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions