FORMER CHURCH OF THE BRIGITTINES
Rue des Brigittines
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 17th century, abandoned in the 18th century, it was used as a dispensary in 1792 and finally as a school. After being restored in 1850, it was used for different purposes before adopting its present cultural vocation (can be visited during performances).
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus