Petit Sablon 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in the 16th century, it was dramatically transformed in the 17th century by the family of the Princes of Arenberg. Many famous people have stayed there, including Queen Christine of Sweden, Louis XV, Jean-Baptiste Rousseau and Voltaire. It now belongs to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and its prestigious setting is used for important international conferences.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Tour & Taxis
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus