CHALCOGRAPHY - ROYAL LIBRARY OF BELGIUM
Place du Musée 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Chalcography department takes care of the conservation, acquisition and diffusion of engraved works. Demonstrations possible. Information on engraving, its techniques and its history.
Guided tours on request.
Closed public holidays, 2/11, 15/11, 26/12, as well as the last week of August.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels