Parc de Bruxelles
- MAPS: Google Maps
This park of Brussels, a former game reserve, is not just an "underground corridor" for the thousands of commuters who work every day in Brussels. And it is not just a meeting place on the occasion of the fireworks and the national holiday on July 21. This small green area, surrounded by the Royal Palace, the Rue Ducale, the Palace of the Nation and the Rue Royale, abounds in treasures for those who want to stroll about. The park, a setting for music lovers with its concerts, a marvel for children with its shows and fountains, is adorned by the most beautiful finery. Just a stone's throw from the Dynasty Museum, the Fine Arts Palace, the Royal Theatre of the park, the Petit-Sablon and the Mont des Arts.
For further information click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
Acces: Subway: Parc, Arts-Loi, Trône / Tram: 92, 93, 94 / Bus: 20, 34, 38, 65, 66, 71, 95, 96.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.bruxellesenvironnement.be/Templates/Particuliers/Informer.aspx?id=1830&langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Comic Strip Village
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield