"Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
Centre d'Accueil de la Plate Taille
Route de la Plate Taille 99
6440 BOUSSU-LEZ-WALCOURT (FROIDCHAPELLE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Visit the Eau d'Heure Lakes and the surrounding area on the back of a crocodile, now there's an original idea!
The Amphibious bus came from Canada and has the unique ability to drive on the streets and sail on the lakes!
Start your visit by watching a fun and original video. Then put on your headphones and board the Red Crocodile and set off on a treasure hunt with weird and wonderful characters who will both entertain and instruct you.
An exciting and crazy journey that enables you to explore the Eau d'Heure lakes for an hour.
Schedule and opening hours
Open for Easter holidays, the All Saints holidays and during July and August: every day from 1pm to 5pm.
April, May, June, September and October: weekends and public holidays from 1pm to 6pm, Wednesdays from 1pm to 4pm.
Groups (minimum 20 persons, booking necessary): from April to November from 9am to 6pm.
Departures every hour.
- Adults €15
- Children aged 4 to 12 years old: €13
- Groups (minimum 20 people) €13
Visits are available in French, Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and sign language.
Watch some great videos on the Eau d'Heure lakes' Youtube channel.
Hunt for the sunken treasure with the Red Crocodile...
Tourist information on the town FROIDCHAPELLE
- Take your children to Natura Parc: a safe adventure park in Belgium
- Relaxation and Gourmet Stay €80pp at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- The Eau d'Heure Lakes - a natural paradise to discover as a family
- Le Crocodile Rouge - an entertaining and original family visit
- Golden Lakes Village, family accommodation by the Eau d'Heure Lakes