Visit : Water Attractions
Semois Kayak, travel down the River Semois by kayak
Rue de Libehan 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
Enjoy a journey down the River Semois by kayak. Admire the landscape of the Semois Valley in the Belgian Ardennes.
Semois Kayaks invites you to discover the most picturesque areas in the Ardennes while having a great time.
You can travel in a:
- Single-seater or double-seater kayak
- Double-seater or family (2 adults + 1 child) canoe
Choose your journey:
- Journey down the Semois by kayak from Bouillon to Poupehan-sur-Semois. 15km and approximately 3 hours 30 minutes
- Journey down the Semois by kayak from Poupehan to Frahan. 4km and approximately 1 hour.
- Journey down the Semois by kayak from Bouillon to Frahan. 20km and approximately 5 hours.
1 March to mid-November, weather permitting.
Single-seater kayak from €15pp.
Double-seater kayak from €12.50pp.
2-person canoe from €28 per canoe.
3-person canoe (2 adults + 1 child under 1m) from €33 per canoe.
Bouillon: Boulevard Vauban, near the Cordemois bridge.
Poupehan-sur-Semois: under the Poupehan bridge.
Minibuses or buses will drive you to the departure point free of charge.
To find out more or to book, please visit the Semois Kayak website.
Tourist information on the town BOUILLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Orval Abbey
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre