Visit : Religious Heritage
Cistercian Abbey of Clairefontaine
© Edit. Thill, S.A., Bruxelles
Abbaye de Cordemois
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Notre-Dame de Clairefontaine Abbey (1935), in Cordemoy, is located along the River Semois in a true haven of peace.
Daily from 8am to 8pm
Daily from 10:30am to 5:30pm, closed on Monday in July and August.
The church is accessible to the public on Sundays and public holidays.
The Eucharist takes place at 10:30 am, with the possibility of participating in the Trappist Sisters' prayer.
Accommodation for groups and individuals on written request.
Shop with monastic items - Bookshop and religious records - Silk painting, ceramics, and biscuits.
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 22 90 80
- fax : +32 (0) 61 22 90 81
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town BOUILLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Orval Abbey
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize