The First Wing Historical Center - The Golden Falcon in Beauvechain
Quartier Charles Roman
- MAPS: Google Maps
1WHC evokes the history of units on the Beauchevain Base from 1935 to today, especially the presence of fighter squadrons from 1946 to 1996.
You can admire aeroplanes, engines, service vehicles, trucks, etc., as well as remembering the Gossoncourt base.
There is also a documentation centre.
Open on the first and third Sunday of the month (1.30pm-6pm) or during the week on request (by letter or telephone: +32 (0)10 23 22 02).
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town BEAUVECHAIN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Aqualibi Water Park, water sensational world!
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre