AU PAYS D'ARDENNE - ORIGINAL MUSEUM (1940-1945)
Rue de Neufchâteau 20
- MAPS: Google Maps
Collections: ancient tools, regional zoology, war. Discover the Ardennes: the Battle of the Bulge, ancient professions, the zoology. Unique collections. Arms, documents and unusual objects describe the life of German and American soldiers during the war.
Open off season from 9 am to 5 pm.
Guided tours on request at the curator's, except during the high season and public holidays.
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 21 49 11
- fax : +32 (0)
Tourist information on the town BASTOGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Orval Abbey
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre