40-45 Museum - Au Pays d'Ardenne in Bastogne
Rue de Neufchâteau 20
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover the Ardennes: the Battle of the Bulge, ancient professions, the zoology.
Unique collections. Arms, documents and unusual objects describe the life of German and American soldiers during the war.
Collections: ancient tools, regional zoology, war.
Open off season from 9am to 5pm.
Guided tours on request at the curator's, except during the high season and public holidays.
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 21 49 11
- fax : +32 (0)
Tourist information on the town BASTOGNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Orval Abbey