The Durbuy Labyrinth - Welcome to the Smurfs' Village. Summer 2013
Rue Basse Comènne
6940 BARVAUX-SUR-OURTHE (DURBUY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Durbuy Labyrinth is not only an attraction but also a show and an adventure that changes every year.
This summer, come and have fun with the Smurfs!
The labyrinth in a few words:
- Situated 1 hour from Brussels and 30 minutes from Namur and Liège.
- Actors scattered throughout a giant corn labyrinth.
- An attraction dedicated to biodiversity which your children will love.
The labyrinth is an amusement park in the middle of nature, situated in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels.
Every year, this giant corn labyrinth and its actors offer you a different show. In summer 2013, Papa Smurf and the rest of his blue gang will delight the whole family!
Venues and attractions for all ages
- The Door Labyrinth and the Dark World: 2000m² of wooden walls and a different quiz every year,
- The small children's labyrinth, adapted for children aged 3 to 8 years old,
- The Garden of Miniature Famous Labyrinths,
- New in 2013: the Educational Labyrinth of Biodiversity and the 13 Tests Game.
Organising your visit
Open from 10am to 7pm. Last entry at 5pm.
The actors' performances run from 10:30am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6:30pm.
Average duration of the visit: Between 3 and 4 hours.
- Adults: €13
- Children under 1m50: €10
- Free for children under 3 years old
- Groups (minimum 20 people) advanced booking necessary:
- Adults: €12
- Children under 1m50: €9
Accessible to persons with reduced mobility who are accompanied.
Wear boots in case of rain.
Children's prams allowed.
Dogs are not permitted.
This summer, loose yourself in the Durbuy Labyrinth!
Tourist information on the town DURBUY