ARBORETUM OF THE VILLAGE OF FRASSEM
Route de Diekirch
6700 ARLON (FRASSEM)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This young arboretum (1990) a few kilometers from Arlon gathers on a surface of 2 ha, 48 indigenous broad-leaved tree species. It was renovated in 2006: signs and explanatory plaques were added, new species were planted, and an educational pond was constructed, as well as a visitors kiosk to study the evironment.
Brochure available at the Tourism House.
Tourist information on the town ARLON
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe