Château de l'Avouerie, Anthisnes - Visit and Beer & Dutch Gin Museum
Avenue de l'Abbaye 19
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Avouerie, residence of the Hauts Voués, consists of a 17th-century main building and 12th-century keep.
Discover the Beer and Dutch Gin Museum, a shop with regional specialities, as well as the vaulted cellars where you can sample "Cervoise", the Avouerie's speciality. You can also rent the rooms for special occasions.
Adults: €5 (Cervoise tasting included)
Senior citizens, under 18s and groups of more than 20 people: €4
Free of charge for children under 6 years of age.
Guided tours by appointment: € 40 (max. 25 people) + entrance fee.
Access: E42, exit 6.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 000253
Tourist information on the town ANTHISNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Nature Centre of Botrange
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum