Visit : Monument
MONUMENT FOR THE JEWISH MARTYRS OF BELGIUM
Rue E. Carpentier
1070 Brussels (ANDERLECHT)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On these walls, you find engraved the names of the 23.838 Jews who were deported from the Dossin barracks in Mechelen between 4/8/42 and 31/7/44 to the extermination camps and who never came back.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!