TREASURE AND MUSEUM OF SAINT BEGGA'S COLLEGIATE CHURCH
Place du Chapitre
- MAPS: Google Maps
Collegiate church (1764-1778), religious masterpiece of architect L-B Dewez. 12 rooms in the sacristy and the outbuildings: plate, renaissance shrine of St-Begge, liturgical objects, 16th-century lectern, ornaments, gravestones, sculptures, paintings, manuscripts, printings from the 15th to the 20th c.
Groups (from 15 persons): all year round by reservation (1 month in advance).
Bell tower accessible on request.
Guided visits on request.
Information and reservations:
Les Amis du Musée et Trésor de la Collégiale Sainte-Begge
Place du Chapitre 19 in 5300 Andenne.
Tel./Fax: +32 (0)85/84 13 60 or + 32 (0)471/56 95 04.
Access: E42, exit 9 or E411, exit 15.
Tourist information on the town ANDENNE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- The Domain of the Caves of Han
- Freÿr sur Meuse Castle and its Gardens
- The Relais de Falemprise - The Eau d'Heure Lakes leisure centre
- Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre