Maîtres du Feu
Rue de Bende 5
4540 AMPSIN (AMAY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Castle farm in limestone (16th century). Sheepfold and stables, shed (one of the oldest and largest in Wallonia).
About 180 bicycles from 1830 to today (Draisienne, Grand Bi,...).
Audiovisual screening (security for youngsters and history of the bicycle in French and in Dutch). To be viewed in the large hall, all the Liège bikes from Herstal: Legia, Sarolea, F.N., Gillet, Soleil...
Living museum which participates to cultural, folkloric and sports events. In historical clothing, we tell the story of the bike from the Draisienne to the bike from the 40s (Participation to the Centenary of the Han Caves, to the 175th anniversary of Belgium on 21 July in the Parc du Cinquantenaire, to the day without cars in Liège...).
Guided tours (min. 15 pers. - max. 60 pers.). Duration: 1h. Reservation required. Languages: FR, NL.
1/5 to 30/9: weekdays on request.
All year round: every day on request for groups.
Mail address: Chaussée de Liège 45, 4500 Huy. - Mobile: +32 (0)479/90 92 26.
Tourist information on the town AMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Abîme Cave
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Nature Centre of Botrange
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015