The Villers Region Tourist Office
Rue de l'Abbaye 55
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Tourist Office for the Villers Region in Walloon Brabant invites you to discover its land which is rich in rural and historic heritage.
This tourist office in the Belgian province of Walloon Brabant brings together the communes of Chastre, Court-St-Etienne, Mont-St-Guibert, Villers-la-Ville and Walhain.
The Villers Region
A gently undulating landscape dotted with little villages, large farmed fields and deep forests webbed with a network of paths and lanes - this is why the Villers Region in Walloon Brabant is so attractive.
At the crossroads of this region's history, Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of the most beautiful architectural sites in Europe, will truly amaze you.
A whole host of itineraries by foot, bike and mountainbike are available to help you discover this lovely region.
Tourist office opening times
- 1 April to 31 October: 9am to 6pm - Weekends and public holidays from 10am to 6pm
- 1 November to 31 March: 9am to 5pm - Weekends and public holidays from 10am to 5pm
Closed: 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January.
Towns that are part of this tourism house:
- CHASTRE - CHASTRE, CHASTRE-VILLEROUX-BLANMONT, CORTIL-NOIRMONT, GENTINNES, SAINT-GERY
- COURT-SAINT-ETIENNE - COURT-SAINT-ETIENNE
- MONT-SAINT-GUIBERT - MONT-SAINT-GUIBERT, CORBAIS, HEVILLERS
- VILLERS-LA-VILLE - VILLERS-LA-VILLE, MARBAIS, TILLY, MELLERY, SART-DAMES-AVELINES
- WALHAIN - TOURINNES-SAINT-LAMBERT, WALHAIN, NIL-SAINT-VINCENT-SAINT-MARTIN, WALHAIN-SAINT-PAUL