SYNDICAT D'INITIATIVE DE LOBBES ASBL
Place Communale 16
- MAPS: Google Maps
Heritage: You can admire the stately Collegiate Church St-Ursmer. A large part of its structure dates back to the Carolingian time, which makes it the oldest of the churches of the kingdom. This collegiate church, as well as "la Portelette" (unusual gate from the 17th c.) and the buildings from the Abbey of Lobbes evoke the prestigious past of the Thudinie area.
- from 9.30 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 4.30 pm, except for public holidays.
- from Monday to Friday in January, February, March, October, November and December.
- from Tuesday to Saturday in April, May, June and September.
- from Tuesday to Sunday in July and August.
Tourist information on the town LOBBES
Visit our partners' webpages
- MAISON DU TOURISME DU PARC DES CANAUX ET CHATEAUX
- Thuin Tourist Office
- Mons Tourist Office
- Val de Sambre and Thudinie Tourist Office
- MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA REGION DE MONS