Rue des Drapiers 25
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Express: 60h in 4 weeks, in one of the centres - 5 times a week, 3h a day, morning: 9 am - 12 pm - Small groups of 3 tot 7 persons.
Progressive: 60h in 12/12 weeks, in one of the centre - 2 times a week, 2h30, 3h a day: afternoon: 12.30 pm to 3 pm, or at night: 6.30 pm-9.30 pm - small groups of 3 to 7 persons.
Marathon: 35h in 5 days, in one of the centres or elsewhere. 6h a day + 1h meal with the teacher.
Marathon at the hotel: 35h in 5 days at the hotel, 6h a day + 1h lunch with the teacher - activities at night.
Telephone Club: flexible timetable per half hour - role playing by phone. Programme to improve comprehension and pronunciation.
Other remark: the teachers have a university degree and teach in their native language. Setting: relaxing seats, music, nice classrooms.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 644 95 95
- fax : +32 (0) 2 644 95 95
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office
- Smets Premium Store Brussels
- Les Auberges de Jeunesse, Belgium
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office