MAISON DU TOURISME DE LA BOTTE DU HAINAUT
Rue de Noailles 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
In Virelles, the nature has conquered the banks of this artificial pool of 90 hectares. It is one of the most immense reed beds of Wallonia and it contains a multitude of animal and vegetal species.
It is definitely a very fascinating place in the Province of Hainaut.
The Land of Chimay-Eau d'Heure, Nature and Gastronomy
Between the Provinces of Hainaut and of Namur, the setting of the Eau d'Heure invites you to practise several sports in a preserved nature on the borders of the 5 biggest lakes of Belgium.
Behind its ramparts, discover the little steep streets of Chimay, which bring you to the Castle, seigniory of the Princes, which houses a marvellous theatre in the Italian-style.
The table generosity of the Land of Chimay will naturally bring you to the Auberge de Poteaupré, where you can savour Trappist beers and cheeses form Chimay, delicatessen and traditional dishes.
Towns that are part of this tourism house:
- BEAUMONT - BEAUMONT, BARBENCON, RENLIES, SOLRE-SAINT-GERY, LEUGNIES, LEVAL-CHAUDEVILLE, THIRIMONT, STREE
- CHIMAY - CHIMAY, SALLES, BAILIEVRE, ROBECHIES, VILLERS-LA-TOUR, VAULX-LEZ-CHIMAY, LOMPRET, L'ESCAILLIERE, BOURLERS, RIEZES, FORGES, SAINT-REMY, VIRELLES, BAILEUX
- FROIDCHAPELLE - FROIDCHAPELLE, BOUSSU-LEZ-WALCOURT, VERGNIES, FOURBECHIES, ERPION
- MOMIGNIES - MOMIGNIES, MACON, MONCEAU-IMBRECHIES, MACQUENOISE, BEAUWELZ, SELOIGNES, FORGE-PHILIPPE
- SIVRY-RANCE - SIVRY-RANCE, MONTBLIART, GRANDRIEU, SIVRY, SAUTIN, RANCE