Via Antica - Space for antiques & collectors' pieces
© WBT - ThomasBlairon.be
Rue Blaes 40
- MAPS: Google Maps
Via Antica is an art and antiques gallery situated close to the Sablon, on rue Blaes, known for its second-hand shops and decoration shops.
Over 40 antiques dealers exhibit furniture, ceramics, paintings, sculptures, glass works and lights over three floors in 2500m² of space.
Whether it's 18th century or 1970s, you'll find numerous vintage or collector's items at Via Antica.
Useful informationOpen every day from 10am to 6pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- BRUSSELS HOTELS ASSOCIATION
- ACTIVE GOLF & THALASSO TRAVEL
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- The Roman Paîs Tourist Office
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office