Tyical cafés and taverns
© OPT / J.P. Remy
Rue du Chêne 5
- MAPS: Google Maps
If you're going to see the famous Manneken Pis, why not visit the typical Brussels bar Poechenellekelder?
With a comprehensive and diverse beer menu, brought to life with wise advice, you'll be delighted to take a seat. To prolong this happy moment, try some of the snacks on the menu. With sandwiches and meals for sharing, you'll find something to satisfy your hunger as well as quench your thirst.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 511 92 62
- website : http://www.poechenellekelder.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- LES MUSÉES ROYAUX D'ART ET D'HISTOIRE
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- The Roman Paîs Tourist Office
- Smets Premium Store Brussels
- FED.HO.RE.CA. BRUXELLES