Plaizier Art Shop
© WBT - Thomas Blairon
Rue des Eperonniers 50
- MAPS: Google Maps
A stone's throw from the Grand Place in Brussels, Plaizier is a little haven for art lovers.
This family-run publishing house has been producing and selling, for more than 35 years, a unique collection of vintage post cards, calendars, agendas and other retro objects.
This art shop also has beautiful art books, posters and collector's items on offer which ooze nostalgia.
Plaizier is a place where you could easily stay for a few pleasant hours.
Useful informationOpen Monday-Saturday from 11am to 6pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Les Auberges de Jeunesse, Belgium
- Smets Premium Store Brussels
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES