© Alexis Machet
Quai au bois à brûler 5-7
- MAPS: Google Maps
Dive into Madame Moustache, the neo-cabaret cafe for dancing and live music. The atmosphere and decor make it a key part of Brussels' nightlife!
- Dance concert-café behind the Place Sainte-Cathérine,
- Cabaret atmosphere and décor,
- Concerts, parties and private events are organised.
Situated in the centre of Brussels, behind the Place Sainte Catherine, Madame Moustache has made a name for itself as an unmissable part of nights out in Brussels.
Original décor and atmosphere
Discover a world with a décor mixing burlesque and cabaret, a DJ in a vintage circus wagon, a parquet dance floor and even waiters in fancy dress behind the long bar.
People come to Madame Moustache to party and a friendly atmosphere is guaranteed.
You can relax on the pleasant terrace, weather permitting.
Madame Moustache is a themed concert and party venue. You can check the calendar and book online.
Find out more.
Ladies and gentlemen, raises your glass and move your feet, you're at Madame Moustache.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Waterloo Tourist Office
- Smets Premium Store Brussels
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES