LA MAISON DE LA FRANCITE
Rue Jospeh II 18
- MAPS: Google Maps
The 'Maison de la Francité' organises with 'People to People' French discussion rounds. For everyone from 16 years who wants to improve his or her French. You will need a basic knowledge of French. There are no other requirements.
Around a table with 4 or 5 people, a conversation on a specific theme (from everyday life) is led by a native French speaker. If you participate to least 15 sessions you receive an attentance certificate.
Every Thursday from 6.30 pm to 8 pm, except on public holidays and during school holidays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- LES MUSÉES ROYAUX D'ART ET D'HISTOIRE
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- Smets Premium Store Brussels
- BRUSSELS HOTELS ASSOCIATION