Tyical cafés and taverns
In 't Spinnekopke
© WBT - Ricardo de la Riva
Place du Jardin-aux-Fleurs 1
- MAPS: Google Maps
In 't Spinnekopke means "In the spider's web", but don' t be scared of entering this ancient tavern, thought to be the oldest in Brussels.
You can enjoy the warm and unusual atmosphere of this bar in an 18th-century house, with its wooden panelling and benches. You can try out traditional dishes, such as carbonnade au Lambic (beef stew with Lambic) or the famous stoemp saucisse (sausage with a rich mash). All this comes with a wide variety or beers and wine. There's something for everyone!
Visit our partners' webpages
- LES MUSÉES ROYAUX D'ART ET D'HISTOIRE
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office
- BRUSSELS HOTELS ASSOCIATION