Discos, nightclubs & lounge bars
© HAVANA - Resto/Bar/Disco website, all right reserved
Rue de l’Epée 4
- MAPS: Google Maps
Relax on the terrace in the day, enjoy a meal in the evening and soak up the warm atmosphere of the Cuban nights. But where? The Havana Club of course.
- A disco-club with a great atmosphere.
- A bar to relax in.
- A restaurant with a Cuban and South American feel.
The Havana Club
Located in the Marolles district, get caught up in the Latino rhythms as you party the night away, in the famous Cuban rum’s official nightclub.
The Havana club is also about themed nights: after work, freaky Friday, Saturday fever, chupa chups, lili tigresse…but whatever the occasion, you're guaranteed a great atmosphere.
The bar and terrace during the day.
Enjoy the atmosphere of 1930s Cuba and the Hemingway years. Mix with tourists and Brussels’ multicultural population whilst sipping on delicious cocktails: Mojitos, Caipirinha, Cuba Libre, Margarita, etc. And enjoy the terrace when the sun is out.
The Havana Club restaurant serves typical dishes such as fajitas and classic tapas.
For a meal, a drink or to dance the night away. The Havana Club: Restaurant, Bar, Disco!
- Happy hour's 2 for 1 deals, every Friday and Saturday from 9pm to 10pm and Thursdays from 9pm to 11pm.
- The 100% Latino nights where you can enjoy concerts and take part in free salsa lessons every fourth Thursday of the month.
- On weekends, there are 4 different themes and a Percussion show every Saturday.
For a nice meal, a refreshing drink, or to dance late into the night, go to Havana Club: Restaurant, Bar, and Disco!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Bed & Brussels
- Waterloo Tourist Office
- Smets Premium Store Brussels
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES