Atelier en Ville showroom
Rue Haute 64
- MAPS: Google Maps
Atelier en ville is a concept store located on rue Haute, in the decorators and second-hand shops neighbourhood of Brussels.
- A sales area with custom furniture, a mixture of wood and metal work, but also lighting and other accessories. Hundreds of simple and refined objects from around the world,
- A snack bar where you can have a bite to eat while sitting at furniture that you can actually buy,
- A fashion space on the first floor.
Atelier en Ville is a place for curiosity and discovery in an original setting. It's perfect for a break during your visits to Brussels.
Practical informationOpen Wednesday - Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Roman Paîs Tourist Office
- The Pays de Villers en Brabant Wallon Tourist Office
- Ardennes Brabançonnes Tourist Office
- OFFICE DU TOURISME DE NIVELLES
- FED.HO.RE.CA. BRUXELLES