The Brussels Airport Company
Aéroport Bruxelles National Luchthaven Brussel Nationaal
- MAPS: Google Maps
Every year more than 20,000 visitors attend a guided visit of the airport.
Summer excursions (only July and August).
Group visits (all year round) for associations, schools, friends, etc. on the days and hours that most suit you.
For more information click on Guided visits
Tourist information on the town ZAVENTEM
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - Monument and Symbol Built for Expo 58
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour