MUSEUM OF COUNTRY LIFE
Rue de Hamoir 34
4190 XHORIS (FERRIERES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old town hall (19th century) where the rural life is represented with tools for farming and cabinet-making.
All tours are guided.
Open throughout the year, on request (tel: 04/369 22 92, 04/369 26 59 or 04/369 14 48) + July-August: weekdays (2-5 pm).
Duration of the visit: 1h.
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 369 14 48
- fax : +32 (0) 4 369 40 89
Tourist information on the town FERRIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Liège Archeoforum - Remnants & Archeological Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Plopsa Coo theme park - fun and leisure for the whole family
- Stavelot Abbey, tourism and culture spot