Avenue de Tervuren 281
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This luxurious property was built between 1905 and 1911 by the Viennese architect Joseph Hoffmann.
The Palais Stoclet as a whole is an artistic masterpiece. The outside of the building is entirely coated with white marble framed by gilded mouldings and is the only one of its kind in Brussels.
This building cannot be visited.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, just a stone's throw away from Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Royal Museums of Fine Arts
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours