PARK OF WOLUWE
Avenue de Tervueren
1150 Brussels (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The park of Woluwé offers a huge diversity of landscapes and natural species : broad expanses of lawns, sometimes falling away into steep slopes and humid meadows; high foliages, the bushes and the copses have a varied vegetation and harbour many indigenous and migratory water bird species. Located on the west of the valley of Woluwé, on the corner of the Avenue de Tervueren and the Boulevard du Souverain, the park has 180 species of trees, sometimes rare like the giant redwood. At the Mellaerts ponds, a natural extension of the Woluwé park, a restaurant and mini-golf will welcome you. A superb stretch of water is the place to be for rowers and fishermen.
- website : http://www.brussels-gardens.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
- Walibi Theme Park...With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- The Wellington Museum in Waterloo
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus